Monday, November 30, 2009

Well this past week was Thanksgiving and the egg bowl! I had a good time at my grandparents house, and ate too much. It was good to not have to worry about school for a change. Me and my uncle went on a 6 mile run on Wednesday for training for a half marathon that I am running on Jan. 9, the Mississippi Blues marathon. I got to see my cousin that has been in Spain for the past three years on Friday. I was weird that I hadn't seen him in a while and he hasn't changed a bit. I went to Starkville on Friday to get ready for the egg bowl. I tried to be as optimistic as possible before I got there but they had been playing good and we hadn't. Still I thought we were going to win, which I always think we are going to win. Well I was right!! We gave them a whopping. Dixon and Relf ran all over them in the second half and both had over a hundred yards. Final score 41-27, the golden egg is back in Starkville.
Now the Christmas season is in full swing. I love Christmas time, its just a happy, fun time of year. If I can just get through the next 3 weeks of school and get my act together at stuff other than school, I will be happy.

Forever Maroon and White


After the victory
The team after the game
It was a great afternoon for football
Grandparents house
The dessert table

No comments:

Post a Comment